Sunday, October 30, 2011

Investigators on Date for November 5

This morning my companion asked :
Why I left the orange juice in the cubboard where we put the plates?
I . . . have lost . . . my mind.
2 weeks ago I went to this apartment complex where there are alot of Russian speakers.
I met a awsome guy named Anatoli, intrested but he wouldn't give me his contact info.
I gave him ours. (nothing out of the ordinary)
4 days later I get a call from a girl named Olga.
She saw the card and called after finding out some black, mormon, missionay was "preaching" in Russian.
She agreed to learn more and I taught her, her mom, and her uncle. And she is gonna introduce us to her whole family.
:)
Irina and Yelena are both on date for November 5th!
We had more investigators to the Russian group than members on Sunday!
Its growing . . . just like my testimony.
I know this church is true.
The Lord will qualify His sevants to accomplish His will.
The Salt Lake Temple took 40 years to build along with many trials.
But it got done.

Love always,

Elder Curran

P.S. Remember the crazy drunk lady who was in love with me? Lisa. Shes been sober for 2 weeks! She getting baptized on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment