I have 12 weeks left on my mission. Can you belive it?
I would like to explain some of my plans and ask for some help and insight on them.
1) I would like to move to Provo or Salt Lake Area. Perferably Provo.
2) I would like to aquire a job perferably doing Marketing
3) I would like to study and pass whatever exam is nessesary for me to get an MBA
4) I would like to find a future eternal companion to take to the temple
I would like to know if you could help me with the following.
1) Help me find a place to live maybe with Connor Holbrook or james Nnah. I dont know what they are up to at this point.
2) Buy me a car
3) Help me out financially only until I get a job.
4) Help me get into a Masters Program
I also was wondering if you would like to go into business together?
forexample we could get a house and funish it and rent it out to BYU students? I have some ideas that I think would be profitable
Also to purchase a franchise - Chipotle and have it in Provo! We would be rich
Please tell me your thoughts. I will email her. I want to baptize her. When is she going to the other country?
Are you ready?
Here's my profile http://mormon.org/me/5YVH/
Tell me what you think.
or a letter would be awsome
Elder James Curran
WA Everett Mission
P.O. Box 13390
Mill Creek, WA 98082
FYI. I think Im gonna baptize a Russian woman named Irina who lived in Uzbekistan at the same time as me. nuts or what?
Alma 12:10 - The Book of Mormon (our hearts must be open to recieve the mysteries of God)
I know God loves you.
love your son,