Friday, April 15, 2011

The Scoop

Just got transfered to the Southern Everett, Lynwood Area. Into the Bev Park Ward. My companion is Elder Tippets from St. George Ut. Every companion so far in Everett has been from UT. When I came here we had a girl on date for the 30th, but I invited her to be baptized on Sat and she was. :) We cover the Bev Park Ward and a singles Ward. We're striving to have 2 more baptisms this month. I'm alot closer to Seattle now so theres alot more diversity. Please pray for me to have prepared people put in my path in every prayer and for me to have lots and lots of baptisms! Other than that, there is nothing very intresting going on. I talk to everyone and invite them to be baptized. That happens every day. Elder Nieto is spanish speaking but has been an english Zone leader for the last 3 months. love elder curran

No comments:

Post a Comment