Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Transferred

I got transfered. My companion was hardworking. Its just after 3 transfers. 4.5 months it starts to wear on you being together 24/7 every single minute. If it was another Transfer it would be 6 months. Way too long. I dont know where Im being transfered to. Well find out tomorrow but Im still a zoneleader so there ar only 5 other places I could go. Im hoping to go to bellingham and serve with my buddy Elder neito. I promised the assistants 10 baptisms if they did. I also could be called as the next assistant but I doubt that will happen. I left this area with 5 people on date to be baptized. and my last area has 4 people I found who are going to be baptized. love your son Elder Curran ps I forgot the camera but intended to send pictures Ill try to send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment