Monday, August 8, 2011

Companions went home/Teaching in Russian

What the Heck is going on?
Half my companions went home today.
PRAY FOR ME ! Alma 6:6 - The Book of Mormon
I think Ive completely lost my mind
I may or may not be training a new missionary. Ill let you know next week.
I actually taught 2 new Russians this week, and receieved 2 other seemling prepared Refferals. That was crazy.
I think God is trying to teach me 400 things at once.
There's way too many attractive girls in Kirkland, WA.
Regardless our eyes are single to the Glory of God and we go forward with Faith that the Lord has prepared people for us to FInd, Teach, and Baptize!
I bore my testimony in church in Russian to the two russian families who dont speak English.
The Restored Gospel has changed my life.

The tend skin did arrive. I was suprised at how heavy it was because i only needed 1 bottle of tend skin after shave. I realized after I opened it that I should have been more specific because cause it was 6 giant bottles of tendskin shaving cream. I apologize, I assumed that tendskin only made that one product. And now I feel stupid. So . . . how do a send them back so that you can have your money back? And if possible I really need the after shave that takes care of ingrown hairs and razor bumps.

Thats intresting about the cadillac.

Dont worry about the short sleeve shirts. One of my old companions who went home today is leaving some for me.

not all short sleeve shirts I like. Some I really dislike because of the collar. I do like however staffords and since I dont have the option to get online and look i knew we couldnt go wrong with that. Its all good.

I just got a tranfer call and looks like my companion is leaving. I wonder how many Ill have before I go home. only 18 more weeks left to be a full-time missionary.

Are you praying sincerely every prayer that prepared people are put in my path?

love your son
Elder Curran


No comments:

Post a Comment