Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pictures!

So far we have a baptism lined up every weekend till the middle of July. Yesterday I officially have 6 months left to do this full time. Im really trying to make the most of it. We are seeing more and more miracles. Its truly crazy. The biggest growth I have seen in myself to this point is that I now seek to do the will of the Lord instead of my own. I think at that point you can get the most out of your mission because you and the Lord have become a team. I know the Lord wants there to be baptisms every week and Im going to try and do all I can to help him. If I succeed its because he blessed us and if we fail its our fault. Lets build the Kingdom of god!
W e are allowed to go to the temple with recent converts who go. I have no idea if she will be going.

Love, Elder Curran





























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment