Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Answers the Questions

Questions from Mom:
#1.....tell me one spiritual experience you had this week#2....whose houses did you eat at this week...and tell me about the families#3---tell me one lesson you taught this week...what was it about? how wasit received?#4--what was one fun thing you did this week#5--what service did you do this week

We found someone through the spirit who wants to be baptized. D. We'll see if he continues to progress.
I ate at the Crawfords and our Ward Mission Leaders the Mellums. The Crawfords are trying to help us baptized their sons girlfriend. We taught her at dinner but she needs to ask her parents permission to be taught. Her dad went on a mission to Taiwan and now is excommunicated and her mom is a member but less active. And she doesnt know anything about the church
Funny thing? Nothing
I didnt do any service.
Im in the Arlington Stake now. But I still have contact with the leaders in the Marysville stake. Im in the Firetrail Ward. There wasnt much going on when we got here but were trying to get it going.
love elder curran

No comments:

Post a Comment