Saturday, March 19, 2011

And More Answers

1. describe your surroundings (is it a suburb, town, or countryside?)
2. tell me about support from ward members
3. how is your health?
4. do they do church tours on your mission, (how was the most recentchurch tour & what did you do & say on the church tour)
5. what service has someone done for you recently & how did you acknowledge it?
6. what service have you done for nonmembers?
7. what wildlife have you seen?
8. Are you involved with reactivation efforts?, what works well?

1. Its the city of Marysville for about 20 percent. The rest is an Indian reservation.
2. I hate this ward and miss Granite Falls. Vocally Supportive but not really doing anything. But still there are people the Lord has for us to find so we do.
3. We do do church tours. Not as often as we should. We talk about the restoration mostly.
4. I'm pretty healthy
5. My companion always take my plate at dinner. I say thank you.
6. I offer service everyday. Noone has yet to accept it for a while. Actually on a 4 pack xchange we picked up some guy's garbage that fell. he wasn't intrested though.
7. Wildlife? Tons of trees.
8. Reactivation? we invite all others to come unto Christ. Members Nonmembers Less active. Then it is up to them to act. I tend to ask less actives why they decided to be baptized and then invite them to read saily from the Book of Mormon.

Who is this person?

love your son Elder Curran

No comments:

Post a Comment