Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GOING BACK TO VISIT CONVERTS

Saturday was one of the coolest experiences of my life.
I went back to Marysville to see Devon Caswell, who's family I taught and was baptized, be baptized and join his family in membership in the church,
then I went to Everett for a Baptism of a girl that I taught and like all the people I taught while I was in Lynwood came to the baptism to come see me. It was amazing. Then I invited Krystal, someone I was teaching who is working to get baptized to be baptized on the 6th so I could come back and see it and she said she would!
The Book of Mormon is awesome. If you haven't read it, read it! Ask god if what is in there is true.
Ive been reading Jacob 5 over and over. It shows me how hard the Lord truly is working to help all his children to Return to live with him. I'm really trying to bring forth good fruit!
Last week was a hard one. We didn't find many people :( I think the prayers are slowing down. Please don't stop. Pray for prepared people to be sent to me.
I try to think of life before my mission, and I laugh because it doesn't seem real. I actually have gotten much busier on Pdays some how. My companion is now Elder A from . . . . UTAH! My last companion got sent to his area to be a senior companion and he came to me to be a jr. companion. Apprently he wasnt ready to be senior companion and wasnt getting along with his companion. He's from Alpine, Utah. So the family in Kryjistan do you think youll be able to help them come to the states and be baptized? thank you for buying the tend skin. Were you able to get some short sleeve shirts? If not or if you arent planning on getting them please let me know so I can figure out another way to get them. There is a specific kind im looking for. Stafford fitted size 17 the (non button wide collar). Any way were working hard out in Kirkland. Things are either harder out here than lynwood or people have stopped praying for me. hope all is well.

love your son
Elder Curran

No comments:

Post a Comment