Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Type of E-mail a Mother Always Loves to Receive

Hello,

I'm not sure how often you get messages on here or even check this, but your son is serving in our ward right now and I thought I would drop you a line and tell you what an amazing young man he is! We absolutely LOVE him and he is working extremely hard. Right now, he and his companion (Elder Morris) are teaching one of my friends here in my home, so we see the Elders often. when he teaches, he truly teaches with the Spirit and I just wanted to drop him a line to thank you for lending him to us. :)

So - his birthday is coming up next week and we wanted to do something special for him. He is planning on coming to dinner that night and then staying after to teach the 4th discussion to my friend (who is already committed to baptism! woohoo) I was wondering what insight you could give me -- like favorite foods, treats, etc. so I could make something special for his birthday. We want it to be fun for him.

I hoe this gets to you - let me know what would be fun and I will treat him like my own on his special day! Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment