Monday, May 9, 2011

Even More Food for Thought

The Work has been moving forward. We are getting referrals like crazy. We have so many people to work with there just isn't enough time right now to visit them all. My hope is that we are following the Spirit and spending our time with those that will truly progress. We hope to have 6 on date for baptism by the end of the Week. It seems that we are at the point now where we are finding people each week that want to be baptized. The Lord is truly blessing our area. I've been thinking about or message of the restoration and just how wonderful it is. God continues to speak with Man. God continues to give us scripture. Truth that was lost has been restored. Whats even better is that we dont expect you to just believe that. We Invite all men everywhere to find out if that is true for themselves. Ask God with a sincere and open heart willing to act on the answer and He will tell you himself! Often I ask people if the Book of Mormon was actually from Jesus Christ would they want to read it. In my opinion any true christian and follower of Jesus Christ would want all Christ has to offer. Also I feel that they would take the time to find out for themselves if the Book of Mormon was true. The Book of Mormon is true. The way I know is because God has answered my prayers and has told me through the power of the Holy Ghost.

I hate dogs. I haven't gotten bitten by any but my companion in Granite Falls did. Also they smell and get hair everywhere. Not a fan. It was fun to talk to you as well. Hope all is well with you.

Elder Curran

No comments:

Post a Comment